Scale - Careers
Vice President, Brand Marketing
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 100+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
As the Vice President of Brand Marketing overseeing multiple brands, you will have ownership over the brand growth strategy as well as lead cross functional teams on everything from product development to brand awareness in order to grow the brands and build customer loyalty.
To be successful in this role, you must be hands-on (able to develop and execute strategy) and be comfortable with being held accountable for achieving desired impact. The ideal candidate possesses strong strategic acumen, is data-driven, a natural collaborator, a solution seeker, an influential leader and someone with a track-record of leading considerable DTC brand growth.
- Oversee brand growth / development - P&L responsibility
- Working with retention / acquisition departments to set and achieve goals
- Working on a product and brand development map across a 2-3 year pipeline
- Oversee the Creative Brand, Design and Content teams
- Working across core departments and working collaboratively with leaders such as, Director of Acquisition; - Head of Growth Marketing; Senior Manager, Data and Analytics; Director of Retention and Lifecycle Marketing; Director of Operations; Senior Manager, Product Development; and VP of Finance to create and execute a cohesive and robust growth plan across multiple brands.
An sample overview of what you can expect in this role:
- Create brand marketing strategy per brand aligned with prioritized projects per quarter
- Establish project impact and value per brand quarterly
- Utilize Market Research to create and lead an overall plan for marketing content and growth efforts
- Directly manage brand managers and ensure their work is prioritized and aligned with strategy
- Work closely with Head of Growth and Retention to ensure marketing and growth strategies are aligned
- Work with e-commerce team to develop merchandising strategy
- Partner with Senior Management to develop brand strategy and product roadmap
- Oversee Reputation Management of the brand by managing strategy and overseeing teams testimonial videos, positive product reviews, influencer, PR mentions and celebrity endorsements
- Create quarterly SWOT analysis per each brand and make plan new initiatives based on SWOT learnings
- Create and Maintain reporting on brand performance key metrics
- Manage the content creation team to create dynamic, unique and engaging content while ensuring that all content has user journeys optimized for lead prospecting and conversion
- Partner with PR to amplify the reach of all owned and earned media
- Oversee the creation of cost effective packaging solutions that are ecological-friendly and that communicates brand positioning
- Prepare annual creative and content budgets. Track Key Performance Indicators for creative and content groups.
- Responsible for the development of annual brand budget and management of quarterly financial forecasts for each brand
- 7+ years experience managing the creative side of a D2C ecommerce health or beauty brand/s
- Proven record of managing multiple $100M+ brands
- Min 5 years of demonstrated brand building and growth in the DTC space
- Min 5 years experience managing social media and content creation
- Min 3 years experience managing people
- You are a self-starter, a driver and you form great working relationship with peers
- You flourish in fast-paced environments and are flexible with change
- MBA preferred
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K with match
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Virtual Happy Hours and Team events
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.