Scale - Careers
Senior Paid Search Media Buyers
We are looking for a Senior Paid Search Media Buyer to join our team. This role will manage all aspects of search and display campaigns across Google and Bing, including the development of campaign strategies, keyword, landing page optimizations, market research, full-funnel optimization, and technical audits. A proven track record of executing successful campaigns is a must.
You will manage search and display ad campaigns across Google and Bing. Our media buying team will train you with our best practices to get you to a level where you’re goal-oriented and independent, and able to draw on data to suggest relevant initiatives that support our business objectives.
This is a great opportunity to use your passion for analytics along with your creativity to influence and drive our successful digital advertising efforts.
- Strong knowledge of Google and Bing search, YouTube and Display & demonstrable experience managing e-commerce acquisition budgets greater than $80k a month.
- Excellent grasp of data analytics
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable experience driving new customer acquisition through effective prospecting strategies
- Develop and implement strategies across Google/Bing ads to drive highly targeted consumers while meeting tCAC’s by product.
- Ability to identify, communicate, solve and follow up on issues that arise on a daily and weekly basis
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven experience in direct response campaigns
- Adwords certification desired
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Must live in California or Utah, WFH flexible
- Manage and strategize search, display and YouTube campaigns on all tier 1+2 traffic platforms.
- Analyze KPI’s, CAC’s per our optimization process
- Cultivate fresh ideas and discover new opportunities based on data analysis, trends in the digital marketing space, platform updates and new brands/products being launched
- Review completed and running campaigns on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis and discuss ongoing efforts with senior staff
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments such as social, creative, data and tech to ensure smooth, consistent and effective campaigns
What We Offer:
- Highly Competitive Compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous Paid time off
- Employer matching 401(k)
- Access to our Employee Wellness Program (2 x Mental Health Days, Floating Holiday, yoga and meditation classes)
- Paid Parental Leave
- ScaleGIVE - Charity Matching contribution
- ScaleED - Professional Development
- WFH Stipend
- Employee discounts for all products across our brand portfolio
- Monthly and Quarterly Employee Bonding events (virtual team lunches, company wide quarterly events, virtual team building activities)
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.