Scale - Careers
Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 100+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
About the job:
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing to join our growing team and lead email & SMS campaigns that support key company initiatives such as new product launches and promotions. You will also own and optimize lifecycle campaigns that increase lead conversion, customer repurchase rate and subscription adoption, and reduce subscription churn rate, all resulting in increased lifetime value (LTV).
- Own lifecycle marketing campaigns and other email/SMS campaigns that support large company initiatives, from strategy to development to post-deployment performance analysis. Specifically:
- Create segmentation and messaging strategies and A/B and cohort testing strategies for your campaigns
- Write creative briefs and host kick-off meetings with copy, design and email/SMS development resources. Review creatives and ensure work stays on schedule to meet deployment dates.
- Write audience requirements and triggered campaign requirements for development resources to follow when building out campaigns
- Work closely with Brand Managers, Creative team, Project Managers, Compliance/Legal team to ensure messaging is on-brand, on time and uses compliant language
- Review and QA email and SMS campaigns, and even landing pages where applicable
- Prepare & present reports on your campaigns including test results, learnings, recommendations for next steps
- Meet or exceed revenue, engagement, repurchase rate and subscription adoption & churn goals
- Lend your strategic expertise to significantly grow SMS channel revenue and other Lifecycle KPIs
- Review campaign data to strategize new opportunities for future campaigns
- Strategize and execute lifecycle marketing tactics to keep customers and leads engaged and curb customers from going back through paid digital channels.
- 5+ years experience in Lifecycle Marketing, CRM, or Loyalty marketing for an ecommerce business or ecommerce dept within an omni-channel business
- 3+ years experience with Email strategy and execution. SMS experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Email Service Providers (ESPs), database segmentation queries and triggered customer journeys, to be able to write clear requirements for development resources to follow
- Sharp QA skills to spot copy, functional, rendering or segmentation query errors before a campaign deploys
- Experience architecting A/B and cohort tests to isolate the variables that will prove a hypothesis right or wrong.
- Experience managing and nurturing staff
- Proficiency with Excel and analytics platforms like Tableau or Sisense. Analytical skills to interpret campaign data, draw insights, formulate new strategies from those insights, and present recommendations.
- Expert knowledge of conversion funnel metrics and email/SMS-specific metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and independent while also a strong team player
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Fully Remote working position
- Monthly working from home stipend
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Plus more!
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.