Scale - Careers
Product Packaging Coordinator
About the job:
We are recruiting for a Product Packaging Coordinator to oversee the management of all facets of new product packaging and manufacturing specifications which includes tracking, updating and managing all changes to products throughout their lifecycle.
- Participating in the selection and approval of initial packaging requirements.
- Documenting all initial packaging specifications.
- Assigning SKUs to all new packaging materials.
- Creating all new Bill of Materials and updating with all corresponding documentation.
- Participate in all meetings involving the creation and finalization of packaging artwork for printed or silk screening.
- Oversee routing of approvals on artwork for printed and silk screened materials internally with Design, Brand Managers, Product Development and Regulatory Compliance then submitting for external approvals to Contract Manufacturers and when required, ingredient trademark holders.
- Receive all requests for changes to existing products, whether packaging, printing, formulation or others.
- Properly facilitate updates to existing products via change control forms and appropriate approvals.
- Manage change control process within the ERP system to support transition from current BOM structure to new BOM structure.
- Coordinate with all departments, contract manufacturers and suppliers to properly implement necessary changes.
- Identify obsolete materials to the Inventory department for proper disposition.
- Prefer experience with Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care or Pharmaceutical product lines.
- Detailed and articulate, able to manage and adapt to constantly changing priorities.
- Google Suite and MS Office experience
Why You Should Join Scale:
We are passionate about harnessing technology to drive business results. We collect and process large amounts of data to inform business decisions on a daily basis. You will be working alongside experienced data analysts, while having regular interactions with business executives across our entire operations. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
What We Offer:
- Hourly Rate - $25-30
- Fully Remote working positions
- Monthly working from home stipend
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Plus more!
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.