Scale - Careers
Product Marketing Manager
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 100+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
Together we have a lifetime of experience in health, nutrition, entertainment, advertising, creative, media buying, strategy, performance optimization, and leadership. We have achieved success that has resulted in thousands of lives changed and millions of dollars in revenue.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager that has a deep understanding of data, analytics, trends and growth strategies. You are a data geek by nature and love staring at spreadsheets/dashboards looking for trends, growth opportunities and areas of improvement. You then will be responsible for uncovering root causes of trends and develop action plans for turning the tides.
- Co-own short & long term financial health of all products within our portfolio
- Uncover trends and action plans around MRR, AOV, CPA, LTV, Attrition, Net ROI, etc.
- Develop plans around increasing retention, lowering subscription churn and improving conversion rates
- Create recommendations for A/B split tests and cohort tests to address trends
- Assist with projections and forecasting
- Assist with pricing and product categorization/mapping
- Work alongside acquisition team to develop max CPA targets and measure against our success at different points of the product life cycle
- Analyze funnels to determine new opportunities for improvement
- Suggest new ways to entice purchasers (new products, new media strategies, cross-sells, etc)
- Create relevant dashboards for Senior Leadership
- Communicate hits and misses to stakeholders
- 3-5 years experience in product marketing
- Min 2 years experience in an analytics-heavy role
- You have demonstrable experience personally developing, coordinating, managing and analyzing multi-channel campaigns across all mediums including digital, social and video.
- You are a wizard with data visualization (experience with Tableau, Sisense or similar tools)
- You have a deep experience in implementing product marketing strategies, goals and deliverables
- You are a driver, a self-starter and results oriented
- SQl experience highly preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous Paid time off
- End of Year Company Bonus
- Employer matching 401(k)
- Access to our Employee Wellness Program (2 x Mental Health Days, Floating Holiday, yoga and meditation classes)
- Paid Parental Leave
- ScaleGIVE - Charity Matching contribution - up to $500/year
- ScaleED - Professional Development - $200/year
- WFH Stipend - $100/month
- Employee discounts for all products across our brand portfolio
- Monthly and Quarterly Employee Bonding events (virtual team lunches, company wide quarterly events, virtual team building activities)
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.