Scale - Careers
Brand Marketing Manager - Supplements
About the job:
We are looking for a dynamic and creative Branding Associate to support our company's Legacy brand. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials, social media strategy and being a liaison between departments including Retention, Content, Growth, and Acquisition. In this role, you will report directly to our Creative Brand Manager to ensure the brand's tone, mission, vision, values and stories are woven into every thread of the customer journey.
- Assist with the development of brand strategy including:
- Creation of marketing strategy briefs and decks
- Conducting market/product research reports
- Gathering and analyzing consumer behavioral data
- Research competition and identify opportunities for growth
- Ideate and develop creative ideas for brand growth
- Coordinate the implementation of brand strategy
- Create and oversee process for in-depth social listening and ongoing reporting of key learnings
- Oversee brand photoshoot planning/scheduling/product shipping
- Maintain brandfolder assets
- Coordinate all communication with brand talent/spokespeople
- Compile & maintain the brand’s fiscal budget
- Monitor products for “Out of Stock/Back in Stock” and follow process for informing other stakeholders.
- Public Relations
- Monitor PR queries daily for opportunities
- Create and maintain PR/Editorial contact/outreach lists in Cision (PR platform)
- Conduct ongoing awards/recognition research and maintain award submissions tracking doc
- Various admin support functions including calendar management, scheduling of meetings, initiating payment requests, maintaining vendor information.
- 3+ years experience with brand marketing
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience conducting market analysis (and the know-how to use and interpret spreadsheets and charts)
- Ecommerce DTC experience
Desired but not required:
- Experience & passion for Supplements
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools including -
- Google analytics
- CMS (WordPress, etc)
- Microsoft Office/Google Suite
What We Offer:
- Salary Range - $70,000 - $80,000 (based on experience)
- Fully Remote working positions
- Monthly working from home stipend
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Plus more!
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.