Scale - Careers
Amazon Marketplace Specialists
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 70+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
Scale is looking for a Marketplace Specialist to join our growing team managing several Amazon & Walmart accounts. The role is very dynamic and this person must be able to work efficiently while juggling competing priorities.
The Marketplace Specialist candidate will be knowledgeable and passionate about marketplaces (specifically Amazon & Walmart), e-commerce, and managing PPC campaigns.
- Follow best practices to build Amazon & Walmart listings, including using 3rd party tools to collect data and make SEO recommendations, as well as collaborating with our design team to create rich content that converts.
- Create, manage, and optimize Amazon & Walmart Ads.
- Collaborate with team members to build and optimize campaigns from Facebook & Google.
- Work closely with the Amazon Manager to effectively integrate sales optimization strategies with other corporate initiatives to promote healthy growth of the business.
- Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings and customer reviews.
- Implement & analyze deals and promotions.
- Propose creative tactics to launch products and grow revenue across marketplaces.
- 2-4+ years of experience with Amazon Seller Central and/or Walmart Seller Center
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, preferably Amazon Sponsored Products
- Online account management experience with customer centric mindset.
- Analytical mindset.
- Current knowledge of internet marketplace trends and activities.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Extremely well organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Work comfortably in dynamic, time-intensive environments with competing priorities.
- Prior experience managing direct reports preferred
- Demonstrates a passion and desire to understand and apply the latest trends and best practices in marketing.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace suite
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary - Based on Experience
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Employer matched 401k
- Monthly WFH stipend, access to annual professional training budget, health and wellness monthly reimbursement
- End of year company bonus
- Generous Paid time off (Vacation, Mental Health Days, Floating Holiday)
- Paid parental leave
- Casual Dress Code, 2 x weekly Yoga sessions
- Company matched Charity donations (up to $500/year)
- Monthly team lunches
- Quarterly virtual company events
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.