Scale - Careers
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 100+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
About the job:
We are looking for a talented Video Editor with direct response experience to join our team. We create presentation and sales videos for brands in the health and beauty space and are looking for a self-starting video editor that can take a script from text to finished video using live/stock video and graphics. We will rely on you to concept and craft compelling stories to bring our products to life.
- Create long-form, short-form visual, and text-based video presentations using subtitles, VO, stock footage, original footage, and custom graphics based on scripts and or general guidelines we provide
- Receive and input various formats of raw video material.
- Address all client notes and edits throughout the approval process
- Responsible for delivering the final product to the required specifications
- Maintain proper file structure and naming conventions allowing for future edits
- Optimize videos for web viewing (compression etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience and/or training in “Direct response” video editing.
- Highly skilled in video editing (Adobe Premiere and Davinci Resolve preferred)
- Strong understanding of Adobe-based applications: Premiere Pro, After Effects (Lower Thirds & transitions, light animation), Photoshop ( infographics, light photo editing)
- Creative skills and ability to concept visual imagery to help tell a compelling story.
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines, with strong follow-through abilities
- Able to collaborate with other editors on large-scale projects
- Solid communication skills and ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and helpful
- Ability to multitask, self-starter
- TikTok creation using CapCut a plus
What We Offer:
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Fully Remote working position
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- An amazing team to work alongside !!
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.