Scale - Careers
Scale is a tech-driven,direct-to-consumer platform that develops and deploys cutting-edge consumer brands from concept to scale, efficiently, profitably and quickly. We are obsessed with perfecting our proprietary technology, processes and methodologies that allow for rapid growth, from inception to SCALE.
Together we have a lifetime of experience in health, nutrition, entertainment, advertising, creative, media buying, strategy, performance optimization, and leadership. We have achieved success that has resulted in thousands of lives changed and millions of dollars in revenue.
We are looking for a smart and results driven Executive Recruiter with an impeccable work ethic to join our in-house Talent Acquisition team. At Scale, we pride ourselves on hiring, training, and retaining exceptional individuals, and it all begins with you. The successful individual will build strong relationships with our Executive management team as well as leverage their own network of candidates. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced recruiting environment
As the Executive Recruiter, your role is to identify and recruit a strong network of both active and passive exec level marketing candidates via LinkedIn, our proprietary database, and referrals/networking.
- Conducting phone screens to build relationships for current and future job openings
- Collaborate with other team members to understand hiring managers’ needs and market positioning within the industry
- Offer negotiation and closing
- Lead recruiting efforts across numerous business units, including marketing, finance, administration, inventory, customer care and sales
- Source, engage, and manage candidates through the full cycle recruitment process for entry through Director-level roles
- Partner closely with our Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements for all hires, formulate best outreach strategies, and execute on process
- Craft a genuine candidate experience that optimizes for long term relationships with candidates
- Analyze recruiting data to drive a smarter, friendlier and more efficient hiring process while implementing creative sourcing strategies for passive candidates
- 3-5 years work experience ideally in some type of recruiting and/or client services role.
- Executive marketing knowledge is a huge plus, but not required. We can make you an expert in the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This person will be ensuring a clear message to candidates and hiring managers to dramatically increase the likelihood of success.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing technical talent
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to qualify talent across a wide range of roles
- Ability to make analytical and data-driven decisions
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous Paid time off
- Employer matching 401(k)
- Access to our Employee Wellness Program (2 x Mental Health Days, Floating Holiday, yoga and meditation classes)
- Paid Parental Leave
- ScaleGIVE - Charity Matching contribution - up to $500/year
- ScaleED - Professional Development - $200/year
- WFH Stipend - $100/month
- Employee discounts for all products across our brand portfolio
- Monthly and Quarterly Employee Bonding events (virtual team lunches, company wide quarterly events, virtual team building activities)
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.