Scale - Careers
Purchasing / Inventory Analyst
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 100+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
About the Job:
We are searching for a Purchasing / Inventory Analyst who is detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, is able to manage complex systems, has excellent communication, math and analytical skills, and relevant computer software know-how to join our growing Inventory department.
The Purchasing / Inventory Analyst will oversee the activities of purchasing and inventory control and manage the inventory of materials for the company. You will have the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge by collaborating with our awesome internal and external teams.
- Develop, implement, and monitor all key functions related to inventory transactions to ensure that they are accurate and timely (from and to all external and/or internal operations)
- Develop and supply strategic reporting to the Operations team, including: quarterly summaries, monthly trends, week-over-week analysis, and daily reporting
- Follow up on purchase confirmations for all Purchase Orders on ERP (Odoo)
- Ensure all Purchase orders are verified, updated and added to tracking documents
- Maintain and update payment due dates
- Consolidate quarterly, monthly, and weekly summaries of inventory adjustments, including: inventory discrepancies, write offs, variances, and overall value trends.
- Take a high level of ownership of site training and team development based around inventory, with the goal of preventing inaccuracies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Statistics, Finance, Supply Chain, Analytics, or Industrial Engineering (or relevant experience)
- Preferred: 2+ years work experience in supply chain, operations, or inventory control/management
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft (Office) and Google (G-Suite) including Word/Doc, Excel/Sheets, and PowerPoint
- Experience using an ERP (We use Odoo, but experience on NetSuite or other ERP systems is sufficient)
- Good communication and organizational skills
Desired but not required:
- Experience in eCommerce
- Advanced skills using SQL
Why you should join Scale:
We are passionate about harnessing technology to drive business results. We collect and process large amounts of data to inform business decisions on a daily basis. You will be working alongside experienced data analysts, while having regular interactions with business executive
What We Offer:
- Work from home + Monthly WFH stipend
- Competitive salary commensurate with Years of Experience
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K match
- Generous Paid Time Off
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.