Scale - Careers
Product Marketing Manager - Beauty
Product Marketing Manager
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 100+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
About the job
We are looking for a highly analytical and experienced D2C Product Marketer who has a passion for the wellness space.
Working on growing several profitable brands (each with its own target market) and responsible for both the overall strategy and the implementation and execution of that strategy.
This is an ideal position for creative problem solvers with a passion for data.
- Track & report on all business KPIs of the brands (LTV, CR, AOV, CAC, Repeat Rate, and EBITDA)
- Work with other teams on key initiatives and projects to improve these business KPIs
- Manage product pricing (multiple tiers) including competitive research, target COGs, and price elasticity testing
- Constantly optimize both the experience and the business results at each point of the customers’ lifecycle
- Uncover opportunities for increased Avg customer LTV
- Min 4+ years marketing experience
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics, including product level P&L
- Product marketing experience
- Successful past implementation of product launches including market research, pricing, and projections.
- Experience building reports, dashboards, forecasts, executive summaries and board-level presentations
- Problem solver who is able to analyse trends, develop strategic plans and quantify new opportunities.
Desired but not required:
- D2C ecommerce
- CPG marketing experience
- Health & wellness or beauty experience
- knowledge of compliance/FDA regulations in the wellness space
What We Offer:
- Work from home + Monthly WFH stipend
- Competitive salary commensurate with Years of Experience
- Professional growth opportunities
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.