Scale - Careers
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 100+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
About the job:
As a Product Manager at Scale, you will work together with the Operations Department and Development Team to help manage the Development Team as well as help with operational tasks. As Product Manager, it is your responsibility to ensure all projects are adequately scoped from a development standpoint and that all tickets are complete in our project management software, Hive and Jira. You’re a thermostat and not a thermometer, in that you set the temperature of your team to be positive, hard working and celebratory rather than echoing known challenges within the team.
You will also be responsible for supporting and building out processes and documentation regarding the development workflow, as well as assisting operations in ensuring project deliverables are met and risks are raised in a timely manner.
Ensure that deadlines are being met by the Development Team on all deliverables, schedule necessary project meetings with project leads if needed. Monitor and mitigate/raise risks to the Operations Department as needed.
- Work with your team to define, validate and prioritize projects to achieve company goals.
- Able to help make ‘build vs buy’ decisions on core technologies.
- Able to provide the product requirements required for us to define and measure success.
- Define technical product requirements that help engineers understand the functional and non-functional requirements of the eCommerce system like uptime, performance and scaling.
- Present updates on progress to partner teams on a regular cadence.
- Communicate effectively with consulting teams such as Business Intelligence team, Operations, Engineering, Legal, Design & Business Sponsors to create business-wide alignment on your plan.
- You will be an ambitious Product Manager with a proven track record of 4+ years delivering eCommerce products with a high level of customer adoption.
- Define commercial plans, product requirements, metrics analysis, development supervision, testing, and launching efforts for eCommerce projects.
- Able to “show and tell” your skills from your resume by demoing past products or sharing a presentation during the interview process.
- You carry a DNA of “ownership” and a bias for action
- Able to help prioritize our backlog based on validated learnings in order to ship high value features quickly.
- You love to represent the voice of the customer above all other voices
- Fluent in your knowledge on when to make ‘Build vs Buy’ decisions regarding eCommerce technology and able to argue your position to engineering teams and business sponsors.
- Able to work with Legal Counsel and our Risk prevention team when they need to know required information about our system as it pertains to regulatory compliance like PII and PCI.
- Able to communicate using succinct clear bulleted executive summaries & visual presentations to senior stakeholders when required, to keep them up to date on your progress.
What We Offer:
- Salary Range: $95,000 - $115,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Fully Remote working position
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Plus more !!
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.