Scale - Careers
Junior Paid Search Media Buyer
We are looking for a Junior Paid Search Media Buyer to join our team. The perfect candidate combines left/right brain capabilities in order to come up with fresh, effective marketing campaigns - and follow up with analyzing data to find how best to optimize ads, creatives and landing pages.
You will learn and help implement successful ad campaigns across search and display. Our media buying team will train you with our best practices to get you to a level where you’re goal-oriented and independent, and able to draw on data to suggest relevant initiatives that support our business objectives.
This is a great opportunity to use your passion for analytics along with your creativity to influence and drive our successful digital advertising efforts.
- Excellent grasp of data analytics
- Proven experience in direct response campaigns
- Basic understanding of paid search & platforms
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify, communicate, solve and follow up on issues that arise on a daily and weekly basis
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Adwords certification desired
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Assist in building and optimizing search & display campaigns on Google and Bing
- Analyze results and maximize CPA’s per our optimization process
- Cultivate fresh ideas and discover new opportunities based on data analysis, trends in the digital marketing space and new brands/products being launched
- Review completed and running campaigns on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis and discuss ongoing efforts with senior staff
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments such as social, creative, data and tech to ensure smooth, consistent and effective campaigns
- Assist on preparing excel reports to report acquisition’s performance
What We Offer:
- Highly Competitive Compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous Paid time off
- Employer matching 401(k)
- Access to our Employee Wellness Program (Mental Health Days, Floating Holiday, yoga and meditation classes)
- Paid Parental Leave
- ScaleGIVE - Charity Matching contribution
- ScaleED - Professional Development
- WFH Stipend
- Employee discounts for all products across our brand portfolio
- Monthly and Quarterly Employee Bonding events (virtual team lunches, company wide quarterly events, virtual team building activities)
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.