Scale - Careers
Junior Content Coordinator
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 70+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
We are looking for an Junior Content Coordinator to join us. You will be responsible for supporting the copywriting team for multiple brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries.
The Junior Content Coordinator will assist the Creative Copywriting Manager and Acquisition Copywriters with all operational, project coordination, administrative, SEO, copywriting, and design needs. Previous experience working in copywriting and/or a digital marketing support role highly desirable.
This person will be highly organized, capable of handling multiple projects and competing priorities, and able to handle a heavy workload and wide range of duties in support of the Copywriting team. Duties include: assisting with timelines, building and updating spreadsheets, resizing images, utilizing basic HTML and basic design, updating pages in CMS, using project management software for department, updating calendars, assisting with QC of all acquisition assets (pages, videos, sites, etc.), communicating with outside teams and various departments (media buyers, compliance, authors, design, dev, etc.)
- 1-2 years copywriting experience required (junior level acceptable)
- 1 year basic HTML
- 1-2 years experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to plan, communicate, and execute a plan of action while keeping track of dozens of campaigns simultaneously with moving parts
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and an exceptional communicator
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach to solving problems
- Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- HTML and design experience major plus
- Experience with health and beauty industry is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Pay rate: $22-25ph
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous Paid time off
- Employer matching 401(k)
- Access to our Employee Wellness Program (2 x Mental Health Days, Floating Holiday, yoga and meditation classes)
- Paid Parental Leave
- ScaleGIVE - Charity Matching contribution - up to $500/year
- ScaleED - Professional Development - $200/year
- WFH Stipend - $100/month
- Employee discounts for all products across our brand portfolio
- Monthly and Quarterly Employee Bonding events (virtual team lunches, company wide quarterly events, virtual team building activities)
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.