Scale - Careers
Growth Marketing Manager
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 100+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
Together we have a lifetime of experience in health, nutrition, entertainment, advertising, creative, media buying, strategy, performance optimization, and leadership. We have achieved success that has resulted in thousands of lives changed and millions of dollars in revenue.
We are looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager that has a deep understanding of data, analytics, trends and growth strategies. You are a data geek by nature and love staring at spreadsheets/dashboards looking for trends, growth opportunities and areas of improvement. You then will be responsible for uncovering root causes of trends and develop action plans for turning the tides.
- Build differentiated value propositions, product positioning and messaging
- Help launch new features, explore new opportunities to package and price services and mobile applications for small to enterprise businesses
- Manage the customer conversion funnel and lifecycle by driving impactful growth experimentation and optimization across digital advertising, landing pages, social, email marketing, adoption programs and reactivation
- Collaborate with other product marketers and campaign marketing teams to bring the messaging to life in campaigns that drive up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and alternative solutions and share those insights with cross-functional teams
- Own the internal and external-facing messages for releases and ensure they are communicated to the market in such a way to clearly express the differentiated value
- Co-own short & long term financial health of all products within our portfolio
- Uncover trends and action plans around MRR, AOV, CPA, LTV, Attrition, Net ROI, etc.
- Develop plans around increasing retention, lowering subscription churn and improving conversion rates
- Create recommendations for A/B split tests and cohort tests to address trends
- Assist with projections and forecasting
- Assist with pricing and product categorization/mapping
- Work alongside acquisition team to develop max CPA targets and measure against our success at different points of the product life cycle
- Analyze funnels to determine new opportunities for improvement
- Suggest new ways to entice purchasers (new products, new media strategies, cross-sells, etc)
- Create relevant dashboards for Senior Leadership
- Communicate hits and misses to stakeholders
- 3-5 years experience in product marketing
- Min 2 years experience in an analytics-heavy role
- You have demonstrable experience personally developing, coordinating, managing and analyzing multi-channel campaigns across all mediums including digital, social and video.
- You are a wizard with data visualization (experience with Tableau, Sisense or similar tools)
- You have a deep experience in implementing product marketing strategies, goals and deliverables
- You are a driver, a self-starter and results oriented
- SQl experience highly preferred
What We Offer:
- Work from home + Monthly WFH stipend
- Competitive salary commensurate with Years of Experience
- Professional growth opportunities
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.