Scale - Careers
Email Marketing Manager
About the Company
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 100+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
About the job
We are looking to expand our email marketing team that handles various lifecycle marketing initiatives across 5 brands.
Collaborate with fellow marketers, copywriters, and executives from across the company to produce perfectly-executed email campaigns that drive long-term customer loyalty.
This position is perfect for marketers who have some solid experience and are ready to step up into a large scale ecommerce lifecycle marketing team.
- Own lifecycle marketing campaigns and other email/SMS campaigns that support large company initiatives, from strategy to development to post-deployment performance analysis. Specifically:
- Create segmentation and messaging strategies and A/B and cohort testing strategies for your campaigns
- Write creative briefs and host kick-off meetings with copy, design and email/SMS development resources. Review creatives and ensure work stays on schedule to meet deployment dates.
- Write audience requirements and triggered campaign requirements for development resources to follow when building out campaigns
- Work closely with Brand Managers, Creative team, Project Managers, Compliance/Legal team to ensure messaging is on-brand, on time and uses compliant language
- Review and QA email and SMS campaigns, and even landing pages where applicable
- Prepare & present reports on your campaigns including test results, learnings, recommendations for next steps
- Meet or exceed revenue, engagement, repurchase rate and subscription adoption & churn goals
- Strategize and execute email-engagement and/or SMS-engagement tactics to keep customers and leads engaged in these channels and curb customers from going back through paid digital channels.
- Manage email production process from beginning to end for each campaign ensuring proper segmentation, list pulls, journey-creation, technical QA, deployment and post-deployment checks
- Create testing architecture to A/B or Cohort test different segments to determine which creative drives the highest returns
- Develop strong QA process to ensure the right messages to the right audience with the right personalized content, and that tests have the right architecture to produce measurable results
- 3+ years experience in Lifecycle Marketing
- Experience trouble-shooting complex customer journeys or behavioral triggering
- Experience with Email Service Providers (ESPs), database segmentation queries and triggered customer journeys, to be able to write clear requirements for development resources to follow
- Experience architecting A/B and cohort tests to isolate the variables that will prove a hypothesis right or wrong.
- Proficiency with Excel and analytics platforms like Tableau, Looker or Sisense. Analytical skills to interpret campaign data, draw insights, formulate new strategies from those insights, and present recommendations.
- Knowledge of conversion funnel metrics and email/SMS-specific metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and independent while also a strong team player
Desired but not required:
- Experience with Iterable as an ESP is a bonus
Please apply here: Apply Here
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.