Scale - Careers
Document Auditor (Quality Control)
Please note this is a UTAH based position
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 70+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
- Follow up on the submitted product specification sign-offs with both the manufacturer and third-party testing laboratories.
- Audit all the documents and sign-offs coming in and return them to the originator for adjustments as needed.
- Organize and update quality specification sheets.
- Maintain batch testing results for each production batch.
- Pass on batch testing requirements and batch results to online auditing groups upon request.
- Maintain Quality control forms and documentation.
- Receive the needed sign-off forms, acquire the needed signatures, and return them to the needed partner company representatives.
- Regular collaboration with analytical chemistry laboratories. Relay needed testing, documentation, and new specification sign-offs.
- Regular collaboration with: Quality Control Manager, 3rd party laboratories, Quality Control representatives at manufacturing facilities, E-commerce manager, Documentation Control Specialist, Others as needed.
- Other tasks will be taken on including but not limited to group meetings, and helping other members within the scientific department. -
- Can stay organized with many projects at a time and many checklists of tasks to be followed up on and completed.
- Communicates and works well with others
- Ability to set projects aside to handle priorities on the spot.
- Keep many tasks concurrently moving forward.
- Ability to move forward with a great attitude and positive energy with others.
- Be aware of department needs and goals and proactively jump in to help with the workload.
- Experience within the Nutrition, Supplement or Beauty industries is highly regarded.
- Experience working with GSuite
- Basic knowledge of office equipment and office computer programs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Pay rate: $18ph +
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Generous Paid time off
-Employer matching 401(k)
- Access to our Employee Wellness Program (2 x Mental Health Days, Floating Holiday, yoga and meditation classes)
- Paid Parental Leave
- ScaleGIVE - Charity Matching contribution - up to $500/year
- ScaleED - Professional Development - $200/year
- WFH Stipend - $100/month
- Employee discounts for all products across our brand portfolio
- Monthly and Quarterly Employee Bonding events (virtual team lunches, company-wide quarterly events, virtual team building activities)
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.