Scale - Careers
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 70+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
We are searching for an experienced senior manager to power innovation, develop new opportunities and grow faster. As the Director, Marketplace , you will play an integral part of the retail ecosystem for all of our core brands. Reporting directly to our Executive Team, the goals of this position is to help set the vision and execute the objectives through partnership development, revenue growth and marketing and operational efficiencies.
The position will work collaboratively across all brands, engage with senior business and functional leaders to help manage and transform the consumer experience for our brands on these platforms while maximising the overall financial returns. This position will also be a key corporate interface with larger accounts and requires a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Help develop our online marketplace strategy on platforms such as Amazon, Walmart that are innovating how consumers shop online
- Efficiently matching supply with demand as we scale
- Collaborate with our technology and supply chain departments to identify capability gaps, prioritize key investments, and develop a digital marketplace roadmap
- Identify new opportunities to test measures, processes, methodologies and bring agreed strategy to realization.
- Act as a key advisor to the brands on specific topics as related to digital marketplaces
- Drive and promote clean marketplaces with strong pricing and product presentation. Drive operational excellence through partnerships with operations team
- Serve as an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and business analytics for assignment marketplace accounts.
- 10+ years of professional experience in related fields (working with digital marketplaces, strategy and/or partnerships for a minimum of 5 years).
- Strategic thinker. With an ever changing digital landscape, you will need to possess excellent strategic skills with the ability to steer the business in the right direction
- Proven track record of setting and deploying growth strategies across growing eCommerce businesses
- Highly effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and grow a fairly young team
- Strong working knowledge with web, mobile and social media fundamentals.
- Preferred skills around data driven measurement and/or digital attribution
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary - $90,000 - $110,000
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Gym membership
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Company events/Fun Work Culture
- End of Year Company Bonus
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.