Scale - Careers
Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Scale is a tech-driven, direct-to-consumer platform that develops and deploys cutting-edge consumer brands from concept to scale, efficiently, profitably and quickly. We are obsessed with perfecting our proprietary technology, processes and methodologies that allow for rapid growth, from inception to SCALE.
Together we have a lifetime of experience in health, nutrition, entertainment, advertising, creative, media buying, strategy, performance optimization, and leadership. We have achieved success that has resulted in thousands of lives changed and millions of dollars in revenue.
We are hiring for a website conversion optimization expert to help us optimize our eCommerce websites, landing pages and user flows.
You will be working closely with our acquisition, content, development and analytics teams to deliver an outstanding website experience for new and existing customers. This is a key role in shaping our online customer experience and improving our future customer journey.
- You are a strategist who can identify and prioritize opportunities for website testing, optimizing lead-to-customer conversion rates and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- You are analytical and metrics driven with a hunger to test and experiment with new and innovative ideas
- You will combine processes with flexibility, data with wise iteration and curiosity with perseverance.
- You will lead the execution of all your experiments, and present your findings and next steps to other senior leaders from other departments (including C-Suite).
- You will deliver clear and actionable reporting on a weekly basis
- You will work directly with our marketing teams and be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel.
- 3+ years’ of experience in Marketing and site optimization
- Experience with A/B testing tools, such as Optimizely, Adobe Target etc
- Analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs
- Self starter who is open to feedback and learning
- Experience with UX design, wireframing and usability principles
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, hotjar and Browserstack
- On a personal level, you are entrepreneurial with a mindset of building to scale. You are excited about engaging across the entire company, from C-level to Web Developers, to drive business impact.
- Scale is growing and we are looking to hire passionate individuals who want to join us on our journey of growth!
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary - Based on Experience
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Employer matched 401k
- Monthly WFH stipend, access to annual professional training budget, health and wellness monthly reimbursement
- End of year company bonus
- Generous Paid time off (Vacation, Mental Health Days, Floating Holiday)
- Paid parental leave
- Casual Dress Code, 2 x weekly Yoga sessions
- Company matched Charity donations (up to $500/year)
- Monthly team lunches
- Quarterly virtual company events
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.