Scale - Careers
Brand Marketing Manager
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 100+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
About the job:
Join our fully remote team as a Brand Marketing Manager to support two of our company's biggest brands. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials, social media strategy and being a liaison between departments including PR and Charity. In this role, you will report directly to our Creative Brand Manager to ensure the brand's tone, mission, vision, values and stories are woven into every thread of the customer journey.
- Complete Market Research for target demographic, competition and product positioning
- Support product launches and product launch schedule ensuring all necessary content is created, product development is on track and communication with project managers
- Work alongside the content creation team to create dynamic, unique and engaging content while ensuring that all content has user journeys optimized for lead prospecting and conversion
- Own PR/Charity contact, amplifying the reach of all owned and earned media and fulfill product requests, payments, asset integration and the creation of marketing materials
- Create assets for and support overall social strategy for platforms including Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Work with the Creative Team to define and meet KPIs, analyze data, communicate results to key stakeholders and implement learnings in future campaigns
- Create shot lists, direct photoshoots and ensure partner content is brand-right, with a nuanced understanding of brand voice, look and feel
- Create new product merchandising opportunities through upsells, cross sells and applicable services (such as educational content)
- Work directly with our ecommerce websites on product page copy, SEO, optimizations
- Scope new projects and work cross functionally to ensure details and deliverables are fleshed out in a timely manner
- Drive NPS and customer satisfaction by diving into contributing factors and solving customer pain points
- Min 5 years experience on the brand or creative side of a D2C ecommerce wellness/lifestyle or supplement brand(s)
- Min 3 years of demonstrated growth in influencer relationships
- Min 3 years experience managing social media and content creation
- Experience managing reputation management including online-review aggregators, comparison websites and assisting SEO with meta-data for branded terms
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools and experience with research methods using data analytics software
- You are a self-starter, a driver and you form great working relationship with peers; a positive, can-do attitude is a must
What We Offer:
- Salary Range: $75,000 to $95,000
- Fully Remote working position
- Monthly working from home stipend
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Plus more!
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.