Scale - Careers
Associate, Email Marketing
About the Company:
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 100+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
About the job:
We are looking to expand our email marketing team that handles various lifecycle marketing initiatives across 5 brands.
Collaborate with fellow marketers, copywriters, and executives from across the company to produce perfectly-executed email campaigns that drive long-term customer loyalty.
This is a perfect position to launch a successful marketing career and expand your knowledge and experience of large scale lifecycle marketing.
- Proofread email copy decks for spelling, grammar, punctuation, accurate product prices and discounts, disclaimers, and legally-compliant language.
- Test coded emails against the final copy deck for a perfect match and test for correct tracking code, landing page URLs, and correct rendering across leading devices, browsers and inbox providers.
- Perform pre- and post-deployment QA on email audiences, checking that the correct audiences were selected and sent to, that the counts of recipients are accurate, and that email performance data is displaying in our analytics platform.
- Assist with audience query QA and automated-email journey QA as needed.
- Perform audits and minor fixes on automated email journeys as needed.
- Assist with data QA in Iterable, our Email Service Provider (ESP) as needed. This includes placing test orders or submitting email signups, and checking for accurate data in Iterable.
- Detail oriented. This is the most important underlying skill for this position!
- Knowledge & experience in email marketing. For example:
- What is a preheader?
- Do emails render differently in different inbox providers
- How do tracking codes function?
- Basic understanding of email campaign automation and customer segmentation queries.
- Excellent English communications & grammar skills.
- Highly organized, exceptionally detail oriented, and an excellent communicator
- Problem solving skills. Ability to dissect a problem into parts and the patience & grit to test each part until the cause is identified
Desired but not required:
- 2+ years experience testing marketing emails in a digital marketing environment (ecommerce department or business, or a digital agency).
- Experience with project management software and ticketing systems such as JIRA, Asana, Hive.
- Strong Excel skills (formulas, Vlookups, de-duping)
Why you should join Scale:
We are passionate about harnessing technology to drive business results. We collect and process large amounts of data to inform business decisions on a daily basis. You will be working alongside experienced data analysts, while having regular interactions with business executive
What We Offer:
- Work from home + Monthly WFH stipend
- Competitive salary commensurate with Years of Experience
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K match
- Generous Paid Time Off
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.