Scale - Careers
Associate Director, Content Marketing
About the job:
The Associate Director, Content Marketing, is responsible for managing and guiding a team of writers as well as developing content strategy for a DTC CPG Nutritional supplements brand.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of emerging trends and technologies and the ability to institute best practices for traditional and digital marketing products.
- Know all pertinent industry and product information such as offer description, product features, product functionality, and customer benefits.
- Ensure the timely development and execution of content plan, campaigns and projects to ensure earnings, growth and profit goals are achieved.
- Inspire and manage creative staff and freelancers to ensure their work meets the Company standards. Clearly articulate feedback and provide constructive oversight that elevates the creative product.
- Guide the creative teams through creative conception, development and execution of concepts and departmental processes—with specific emphasis on copywriting, content marketing, video, and design.
- Lead the team in creating and executing fresh, innovative concepts that enhance response strategies and achieve client objectives. Deliverables include DCMs, ads, web pages, webinars, etc.
- Write in multiple brand voices for different demographics
- Continue to grow and improve direct marketing guidelines and develop a repository of DM/DTC and Brand templates
- Collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with DM/DTC best practices, brand guidelines, compliance and overall project goals
- Drive and increase in brand awareness and customer lifetime value.
- 6+ years of relevant direct response copywriting experience in digital marketing
- 3 + years experience managing a team of writers as a Copy Editor, ACD Copy or similar role
- A proven track record of increasing revenue using direct response and branded content assets in various forms for multiple platforms.
- Specific experience and/or a great passion for the health, wellness and beauty industry
- Excellent people management and organizational skills
What We Offer:
- Salary Range: $100,000 - $120,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Fully Remote working position
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Discounted Products
- An amazing team to work alongside !!
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.