Scale - Careers
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Team Lead / Manager to join our growing Finance and Administrative team. Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 70+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
We are hiring an experienced Administrative Manager to help us keep growing. Part of your role will be to hire, train and evaluate administrative team members, develop, review and improve policies, systems and procedures and generally ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently while we are working 100% remote. You will also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, and policy or procedure updates.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Working with the finance and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Help organize small to large scale events and provide ongoing assistance during events
- Assist in handling of some human resources activities, including payroll and personnel databases
- Maintain and order necessary office equipment and supplies, as needed
Qualifications for Administrative Manager
- An Associate's degree in office administration may be preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field may be preferred
- 1-3 years of experience working in an office setting and performing clerical work
- Advanced knowledge of productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite and Hive
- Strong familiarity with office communication tools, such as Microsoft Outlook and modern phone systems
- Knowledge of or ability to learn to use office equipment, such as fax machines and copiers
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to maintain organizational methods that others can follow
- Highly dependable and trustworthy
- Extremely effective communication skills with a talent for operating across different levels of an organization
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary - $60,000 - $65,000
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid parental leave
- Gym membership
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Company events/Fun Work Culture
- Yoga/Mediation Breaks
- End of Year Company Bonus
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.